Friday, March 5, 2010

Dino

This week has taken a sudden turn to an experience we weren't expecting to experience for another few decades.  Mom and Dad were on a Mexican Cruise this week, courtesy of IFA, when Dino had another heart attack and died on the ship.  My poor Mom flew home from Mexico to tell us children the news in person.  I Never thought I would see my Mom as a widow this early in life.  It's so hard to see her go through this, but i hope we are helping by being with her.  Dad has to finish the cruise, which won't end until Sunday.  The Mortuary said the earliest we could hold a funeral is next Friday. 

I miss Dino so much.  I think we are all still in a state of shock and reality has not fully set in yet.  I feel like he's just on a business trip or something and he'll be home soon.  I know he had a higher calling and that the Lord must be putting him to work in the afterlife.  It's so comforting to know he has friends there. 


I love you Daddy, I miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Hanners-
    I hope your doing alright... Know that I'm thinking about you and praying for you! And PS We NEED to hang out sometime!
    I love you!
    Holli :)

    ReplyDelete