Monday, August 1, 2011

Two Weeks

I can't believe how much my baby has changed in just two weeks of life!  Faye is still as sweet as ever and starting to grow. 

First family outing: A&W

Four men and a baby.


First "camping" trip (in our kitchen).


The big challenge of week two was having a sick mama.  I was experiencing chills, aches, fevers up to 103º, dizziness, nausea, etc.  Luckily, Faye doesn't seem to have any of these symptoms.   She started being somewhat fussy Friday and Saturday, Alan and I had no idea why.  Thank goodness Grandma Lisa stopped by to say "Hi."  




She helped us find the reason for our fussy baby- the fever affected my milk supply.  My poor girl was starving even though I thought she was getting food.  I felt like a failure as a mom.  Hopefully things get back to normal soon, though.



2 comments:

  1. Aww, she's so adorable! You get feeling better! It is hard to take care of a little one when you need to take care of yourself. And don't feel guilty--everyone goes through something like that at one point or another. You're such a wonderful and cute mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you poor thing! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete