Saturday, September 17, 2011

Two Months



Faye is already two months old!  She has grown so much.  I hold up outfits that look huge in my mind's eye, yet they fit Faye perfectly.  As of Monday, September 12th, Faye weighed 11.53 pounds (or 5.6 Kg, if you prefer metric units).  We heard her giggle/laugh for the first time this week- I smiled for an hour or two afterword.  It was adorable.



Faye spent her 2 month birthday along the Top of Utah Marathon course cheering Grandma Lisa and Aunt Annette on.  The weather was quite wet, pouring rain for a good portion of the day, and cold.  The sheriffs directing runners at mile 14 insisted I sit with Faye in the back of the police car.  I'm so glad I accepted this offer since the clouds let down buckets of rain moments after I shut the door.

Lisa and Annette ran their hardest and finished the race.  Congrats to the two of you!

1 comment: