Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Working Girl

It's hard to be cute,  I'm sure.  Faye tells be about it all the time.  You have to eat, sleep, poop, and STILL smile and giggle on demand and make adorable noises to remind people of your existence.  On top of all that,  Faye is melting my heart by enjoying computers!  




Ok, So like any baby she likes buttons.  Really it's not the computer she likes, but the seemingly endless supply of buttons the keyboard offers her.  I can dream, though, can't I?



Annette and Jeremy gave Faye this adorable onsie.  It's so appropriate for out little family, too!  I'm sure you'll see more pictures of Faye sporting her nerd shirt!/////

3 comments:

  1. You should look into Baby Smash. Garrison downloaded it through a series of fancy computer magic steps (you can always ask him the specifics if you wanna). You push a key and a big, colorful letter or shape pops up on the screen. It's a hit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can do is laugh. Love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete