Thursday, September 27, 2012

Let Them Eat Cake

Between work, school, and Fay i've found time to develop a new talent: cake decorating! What brought on this desire for a nerd to decorate cakes? I've been trying to find a way to bring in some extra money while staying at home with Faye. I never expected cake decorating to be so fun or addicting, though. It's my new stress reliever! The moment I finish taking my quizzes for the week I'm in the kitchen baking. Here are a few of my creations:


The obligatory "Hello World" cake.




 In addition to cakes, I've been working on cupcake and mini bundt skills, as well. 

 



 Sorry for future cake posts!

2 comments:

  1. what a fun talent! look quite delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! These look amazing! I know who I'll be looking for when I need an amazing cake!

    ReplyDelete