Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summer Fun

I can't believe this summer is nearly over!  I feel like the fun just got started, until I look back and remember how much we've done.


Playing at the park behind City Hall.  A nice family shared their popsicles with us.


Trips to the aquarium with Miss P.


Getting to know cousin Viv. 



Lots and lots of coloring!  Look, an Ood!


Dress up and puzzles, at the same time!  I think it's safe to say Faye is enjoying her birthday spoils.


Chilling with the Uncles while Mom and Grandma make Apricot Jam.
 

Playing with Gabe and Nate!  Nothing beats a hot summer day like wading in a kiddy pool.


Official hair cut/trim #2.  


Painting with water on the porch.


Trips to the park with Miss Ariella and her Mom.

Man....time has really flown by, it's been a blast.  I'm ready for classes to start this fall and get a bit of a routine back into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment