Thursday, August 14, 2014

Faye's Birthday Photos Round Two

With all the fun we had taking birthday pictures of Faye at Wheeler Farm, you may remember we had a struggle since Faye wouldn't let Grandma Lisa step far enough back to take a picture.  Even though I adore the shots we got, I thought I'd take Faye to a studio to see how she handled a stranger being the photographer.  The experience was better than I had ever hoped!


Faye fell in love with our photographer.  He was so cute to play with her in attempts to get a good smile, and very patient when she was too wiggly to get the exact pose he had envisioned.


I was surprised to see a pattern in many of the consecutive shots.  Faye would have a cute, happy, giggly look...


Followed by sass.  Where did my child even learn to look sassy?! So cute.


Cute, happy, giggly shot.


More sass!  Goodness. I just can't get over how cute the dress is that Alan bought for Faye.  Luckily we had the leggings on hand, and I was more than happy to buy her some combat boots.






This running shot is so fun, look at her 'fly' in the air!


I had tried to choose one or two photos from each series so as to not be excessive, but I love these with the large umbrella light behind Faye! Each one shows a different bit of her personality.





Faye was twirling in circles at this point.

 In all, this was a successful experiment.  Faye does well with strangers as a photographer, and I love Foto Fly's quality and price all at the same time.  Me thinks we'll be back.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure she's not 16!? I love that place too. What a cute girl you have and I am so excited for your little boy too!

    ReplyDelete