Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dear World

I feel the need to publicly express my gratitude for Alan.  He has been so good to take care of me while I haven't been feeling well these last few months.
Allow me to list for you a few of the things he does:
  • He does the dishes for me.
  • He makes me food when I am feeling too sick to move.
  • He rubs my back while I'm throwing up.
  • He brushes his teeth when I can't stand his breath.
  • He does everything that grosses me out.
  • He fetches whatever I am craving.
  • He fills up many many many water bottles.
  • He let me change jobs even though money will be tight.
  • He is happy to entertain himself while I lay on the floor.
  • He bends over to pick things up so I don't have to.
  • He does all this and more!


I love this guy.  Thanks, Al!

1 comment:

  1. We have great husbands.
    Looking forward to holding that little one.

    ReplyDelete