Sunday, October 30, 2011

Soccer Exposure



Faye and I were able to watch Reed's last soccer game of the season!  It was a cold morning in Roy, but it's always fun to watch my brother play soccer.

  
Mom has a great eye and or skill for action shots.  Even though this game was quite overcast and light was an issue, she still managed to get some great shots of Reed and his team mates.





It is common knowledge that soccer is a family sport.  My parents have a full sized goal in their back yard and everybody is excited for Faye to learn how to play the game.  Reed decided to introduce her to the sport after his soccer game.



(As a side note, I absolutely love this jumper/fuzzy suit of joy!  Please note the little ears on the hood.  My baby looks like an ewok!)

1 comment:

  1. Bring on the Ewoks! They were always the cutest creatures from Star Wars. I love how your brother is so hands-on with Faye.

    ReplyDelete