Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Organic Fun

Pi Day was such a warm and beautiful day, I couldn't help but take Faye outside to enjoy the grass.  At first she wanted nothing to do with the dry, prickly grass.  Faye sat on her bum with her arms and legs lifted into the air to get them as far away from the stiff grass as she could.  But then Alan introduced her to LEAVES!


I think her reaction is best described in real time:




Oh happy day!  We'll miss our apartment and our great neighbors when we move.

3 comments:

  1. Cute family! Gabe still loves leaves--he has to pick one up every time we got in or outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love watching kids escape from grass. It makes me smile :) I still can't believe how big Faye is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaves make me happy and angry! Love those baby belly laughs.

    ReplyDelete