Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Break

We decided that this year our family should do something fun for Spring Break rather than just work all week long (like we've done the past two years).  So we stopped by my Parent's house for a few days where Alan showed Faye how to indulge in nap time.


After a lovely weekend with Mom, Greg, and Reed we headed up to the Stratford Family Cabin for a couple of days.  This was Faye's first time at the cabin, I think she enjoyed it.



Alan showed Faye all the fun you can have here. 


She thoroughly enjoyed the blocks, crawling space, and cartoons that were available.


Samm and Amy joined us Monday night!  We enjoyed several board games together. 


 Monopoly decided to hate on me, so I went bankrupt first.  I found a camera to entertain myself with, though. 


What's a trip to the cabin with out some munchies?  Faye loved her Scooby Snacks.  Luckily there were some left for her to eat after Mom and Dad had a few, or more.

Thanks for letting us use the cabin, Grandma Stratford.  We had a great time!

1 comment: