Sunday, April 22, 2012

Snow Canyon

Every April my mom travels to the annual UGFOA conference in St. George.  This year she was the President of the UGFOA Board and put together a great conference- from what I hear.  Faye and I joined Mom on this trip to keep her company.  We had a lot of fun playing in the sun between the conference sessions.  Faye had several first, too!  We introduced her to the joys of hiking, sand, swimming, and summer!






We had so much fun hiking through Snow Canyon.  Faye loved the hiking backpack and didn't mind wearing a sun hat, so we were free game!



And, of course, we had to take a few shots of our surroundings!  I've never seen so many cacti in bloom before!  Everywhere we looked there seemed to be blossoms on these prickly plants.


Thanks so much for the fun adventure, Mom!  I can't wait to do it again some time.
And, as always, thanks for taking such neat pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I'm officially your blog stalker :). Faye looks adorable and those cacti are amazing!

    ReplyDelete