Thursday, December 19, 2013

Daily Happenings Update

Faye and I have managed to keep busy during the days, especially since we typically have Viv to keep us company.  Here's a bit of what we've been up to.


I've made a habit of writing Faye's name out frequently: every time we color, with play-dough, on her Christmas Tree.  She sometimes will say the letters with me as we spell it out.


Since our apartment is a bit small, we decided not to set up our Christmas Tree this year.  Instead I cut out a felt tree for Faye to enjoy.  


 I love seeing Faye explore and figure things out for herself.  She definitely found a more fashionable way to wear a stethoscope!


Faye's learned how to drag chairs to the counters to reach items further back on the counter top.  For instance, today, it the time it took me to take Viv out of the bouncer, Faye dragged over a chair, climbed up, opened and poured out an entire bottle of sprinkles on the stove and floor.  She then proceeded to stuff as many as she could into her mouth before I could clean everything up.


Here Princess Faye has pulled up a stool to Grandma Lisa's sink and is giving Barbie a bath. Cracks me up.  


Faye's getting quite tall.  She is at 38.5 inches already!  This picture makes her look even longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment