Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Spirit

It's that time of year again.  I can't believe how quickly the holiday season has popped up and now is nearly past.  Again, we are having another meager Christmas this year, but we have been blessed so much I truly am naught but grateful for all we have.  I am so grateful for the generosity of a neighborhood Santa who graciously left a $100 gift card to Walmart on our doorstep.  I am so grateful for Heavenly Father's answer to our prayers by helping Alan find a better job! I am grateful for family members who continue to help us with Faye while we juggle our many jobs and who have helped us buy presents this year.  I'm grateful for Alan's family who have been so kind as to share their extra vehicle with us. I am grateful for our friends with young kids who let us come play frequently.  Thank you to all who help us through this life.

Above all, I am grateful for the Savior and his sacrifice.  I am forever baffled by his generosity, mercy, and love.  My deepest wish is to help my Faye to know Jesus and to know of his love.  
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment