Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve

With our due date come and gone, I resigned myself to not being able to have our little guy until the 5th, which is when we were scheduled to be induced.  So, I tried to make the most of my time alone with Faye.  Her Uncle Ryan spent the previous evening with us and was more than happy to dance in circles with Faye, eat some sugar cookies with Faye, and even have multiple tea parties with her, too.  



After my mom and Alan got home, we decided to have our version of a celebration.  New Year's Eve is always low key, just how I like it.  This year we played Wits and Wagers and watched The Princess Bride.  Ryan left around 8:00 pm to head back to Logan, and Faye went to sleep just after Ryan left.  After the show had ended, I went to bed!  That's right, I was asleep by 11:00 pm on New Year's Eve.  Alan was kind enough to wake me up at midnight for a kiss, after which I rolled over and went back to sleep.  In my book, I'd be okay if every New Year's Celebration was like this. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great New Years to me!...in fact it was very similar to ours this year ;). I'll have to look into "wits and wagers" sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete