Sunday, January 23, 2011

Grandpa Roy

Roy Clifford Dudley, Father to my Dino-Dad, passed away January 11, 2011 just days shy of his 90th birthday.   I know this post is slightly delayed, but I just want to always remember how much I love him and will miss him, even if it's been 4 years since I last saw him.  This isn't really a traumatizing experience for me, and I don't know if I should be ashamed in saying that.  He's in heaven with Dad, and as long as I picture them together I feel at peace.

In celebration of his birthday we released several balloons with birthday notes attached to them from Dad's cemetery.  Hopefully Grandpa knows we were thinking of him, and hopefully the little boy who finds balloons all over his yard will forgive us.






I love you, Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment