Thursday, June 2, 2011

Challenge #11

Your song and/or the first song you danced to at your wedding.

As shown in a previous picture our reception was packed.  We were so busy greeting and thanking our guests for coming that we ran out of time for any dancing (and there really wasn't room, let's be honest here).

However, I did have a short playlist compiled for dancing had there been time at the reception:

So Close- Jon McLaughlin
Then- Brad Paisley
Making Memories of Us- Keith Urban
Everything- Michael Bublé
The Way I Am- Ingrid Michaelson
You're My Better Half- Keith Urban
My Best Friend- Tim McGraw
God Bless the Broken Roads- Rascal Flatts
At the Beginning- Richard Marx & Donna Lewis
She's Got It All- Kenny Chesney
Unforgettable- Nat King & Natalie Cole

Alan and I also had a playlist of cheesy songs we would listen to while we were dating/engaged/away from each other.  However, I'll spare you of most of these.  The single song that sticks out most in my mind as a song for us would be Wrapped Around by Brad Paisley.  It brings such joy to my soul and makes me giggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment