Friday, June 24, 2011

Challenge #16 & #17

16. Children: Do you have any yet? If not, when do you plan on it? How many do you want? Any tips on good/bad birth control?

This question seems silly at this current moment in my life.  We are indeed planning on a child. We plan to have said child by the 10th of July. Yay!


We're hoping to have 5-7 children, though, my love of odd numbers makes things difficult, so we'll rephrase that to be 5 OR 7 children.  Birth control....I struggled with the pill.  Ironically, I take 4 different medications multiple times on a daily basis for asthma and allergies.  Yet, being on the pill drove me crazy.  It wasn't a "need" in life, I wouldn't be miserable or unable to breathe if I didn't take the pill.  Needless to say we fought, this pill and I.  However, I will most likely revert back to said drug.






17. The most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them.

 



 I love Alan.  The end.

My mind is frequently tripped out by how well we mesh.  Granted we have our moments of eye rolling at the other (ie. when Alan decides to pop his knuckles or when I get self conscious about my weight), but over all we compliment each other very well.  It's great to be able to live with my best friend, to see him every day, and to dream of adventures we'd like to experience in the future.

Timmy says it best:

No comments:

Post a Comment