Tuesday, July 10, 2012

11.5 Months

Well, with everybody being so sick as of late, I fell behind with my monthly photos of Faye.  Out of desperation, we finally had a photo shoot today, and we invited Holli and Paisley to join us.



Paisley is fascinated with Faye's shoes.  She has a tendency to man-handle Faye in order to reach the shoes.  I think it's great fun.


 Paisley was fun to take pictures of.  Even though it was nap time she still gave me some great smiles and was content to sit and watch everything.




 Of course my child was the uncooperative one, but I still got a few good shots that show her personality.




Faye is always exploring her surroundings and anything she can get her hands on.  Her curiosity is so fun to watch.



Somebody was very grumpy by the end of our adventure, she's actually yelling in this last picture.  That's my Goofy Girl for you!  Thanks for the adventure, Holli!

No comments:

Post a Comment