Monday, July 16, 2012

Silly Love

Every couple shows their love for each other in different ways.  I remember watching Grandma Ann sit in Grandpa Roy's lap even though they were in their 80's.  Grandma Stratford is still so in love with Grandpa Stratford even though he has passed on,  she shows her love by teaching her grandkids about the great man that was her husband.  Some show their love by bringing home flowers, others by making a gourmet dinner every night.  In our house, love is showed in ways that are a little less conventional.  Don't get me wrong, Alan loves me and cleans the house when I need help, takes care of Faye so I can sleep in the mornings, and is so supportive of all my silly ideas.  But this morning I came home from my walk to see this on the computer:


Clearly he loves me!  I love you, Alan.

1 comment: