Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Just Another Morning

With Alan, Faye and I feeling so sick this week, we seized the opportunity to be productive as soon as we had the chance/energy/motivation.  So after I had a delightful bike ride with Kristi, Faye and I took Alan to work and then hit the town for errands.  Probably less than exciting to post on a blog, but I had so much fun playing with Faye that I just want to share a few moments.

 Faye and I gave the car a much needed wash! I wasn't sure how she would react to going through the car wash since Faye's last experience was a bit traumatizing to her.  Surprisingly, though, she seemed quite curious and fascinated with the whole process!  I couldn't help but take a picture.


 I've been dying to find Faye some hair bows that are Red, White and or Blue for the upcoming holiday.  Once my mission had been accomplished I let Faye wander around the mall.  Where was she drawn to first?  The jewelry shop, of course!  Somebody already has this shopping business figured out.


Of course we had to stop by the play area on our way out of the mall!  I was excited to watch Faye climb and run all around these giant pieces of junk food.  Unfortunately this part of our trip ended with Faye getting kicked in the head by an 8 year-old kid, but we still had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment