Tuesday, July 17, 2012

One Year Old


Happy Birthday to Faye!  Amidst all the birthday fun, she and I took a walk and tried to take some birthday photos.  Unfortunately, it's hard to take photos of a toddler when there's only one adult.  Faye's just too curious and too quick to sit still for very long!  Luckily we got a few shots this morning.



The stroller was my downfall today. Every time I tried to get Faye to stand by the wall, or by the lamp post, or buy the chalk drawings she'd run over to the stroller and try to push it.


 She wasn't too happy with me when I tried to pull her away from the stroller.


I can't believe how much she's grown this past year!  I love this girl so much.

At one year Faye is cruising!  She is a fast little runner considering how short her legs are.  She's just learning to climb onto the couches and how to pull the kitchen chairs on top of herself.  Her newest fascination is blowing spit bubbles, which then turns into blowing kisses.  She's still not a picky eater and has enjoyed her exposure to peanut butter, milk, and cake (oops!  don't tell anybody that I've given her cake before her birthday).  Faye has one very sharp tooth and a second one on the way.  Though still not a great sleeper, Faye continues to be our happy little girl.

3 comments: