Saturday, July 13, 2013

Amber Waves of Grain

Somebody's turning two soon!  Therefore, many many photo shoots are in order.  To start the festivities off, Mom and I decided to fulfill a vision the two of us have shared for several years: A little girl in a sun dress playing in a field of golden grain.  We set out for our adventure with a particular wheat field in mind and looming black storm clouds in the distance.  We had to wait out a heavy summer rain storm, but luckily it didn't last long. 


Pensive Faye.





I was trying my hardest to get Faye to smile.  She was pretty cute to mimic my crazy antics.


She's such a remarkable little girl.  I'm so grateful to have her in my life, happy and healthy. 


Thanks, Mom, for all the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some amazing shots!! We love Faye! Happy birthday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cute pictures! Love them!

    ReplyDelete