Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Temple Square

Grandpa Hazen and Agnetha stayed a few days latter than the rest of the relatives.  It was nice to have some quiet time with both of them.  Agnetha asked if we could take a trip to Temple Square, never having been before.  So Alan, Faye and I gladly joined them for a trip down town. 


"It's like you just stepped out of the Tardis!" 


Faye and the Missionaries!  I love the idea of Faye wanting to go on a mission one day.  Only time will tell, though.


Agnetha loved all of the large paintings and the statue of Jesus in the North Visitors Center. 


We were fortunate enough to walk past the Tabernachel as a crowd was entering to enjoy an organ recital.  I absolutely love the Tabernachel Organ, especially since it will always make me think of my sweet friend, Celeste, and the best field trip of my childhood.



Faye, our little wiggle worm, did surprising well during the recital.  She clearly loved the music and was fascinated by each song performed.


Checking out the exhibits in the South Visitors Center.


I'm so grateful to have had a chance to show Agnetha Temple Square.  I personally loved the excuse to enjoy the spirit and excitement that comes with being around the Salt Lake Temple and to learn something new about the history of our church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment