Thursday, July 25, 2013

Another Portrait Session

I've really been into Groupons this year, it's a bit pathetic.  Mom and I picked out a Groupon deal through JCPennies Portraits for Vivvy and Faye to use during their birthday month.  However, Faye decided today was a good day to show her development of the Terrible Twos.  I've never had to work that hard to get my child to cooperate before.  She was running out of the portrait studio into the store (that girl is FAST), getting into the studio's prop closet, making backdrops fall, ripping out her hair-do, and refusing to look at the camera.  I was worn out after making my usual noises and antics for a half an hour, and we were both done.  Luckily we got 3 good images, which is what came with the package deal.

Two years old!  I love the backwards number two.


Not the most photogenic of poses, but I had to keep it to remember her personality as well as what kind of a day it turned out to be. 


It's a miracle we got a shot of Faye looking at the camera and giving us a genuine smile at the same time.  I can't believe how much she looks like Heidi, especially now that her eyes have turned more brown.

2 comments:

  1. These cute pics were well worth the drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm glad you kept the personality picture because as nice as it is to get that "perfect shot" the personality ones touch my heart as a mom....we have some of those too.

    ReplyDelete