Sunday, May 29, 2011

Challenge #7

The dress: Was it what you always imagined? Did you have it made for you? White or ivory?


We picked out my dress pretty early in the scheme of things so that my dear sweet Grandma Ann and Aunt Debbie could come dress shopping with us.  We went to Alyssa's Bridal in American Fork with an open mind and excited for the day.  Prior to this outing I had imagined a simple dress, white, probably A-line, nothing fancy.


The lady who helped us grabbed a dress out of the blue just to see what my size was.  That was the dress we wound up purchasing.

Aunt Debbie helping us get a full view of the dress.

Cute little Grandma Ann.

This is the second dress I tried on.  It had some silver bead work around the middle in almost a Renaissance fashion.

Dress Three.  Cute, but not as beautiful as that first dress.

Grandma picked out this dress for me to try on.  I think my face says it all.  I felt like a cupcake in it...


Real smiles now that we're back in the favorite dress.  We picked out a veil, too. Mom looks so ready for summer here!

Back of the dress.


The end!  Wasn't that a fun shopping trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment