Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ode To Running

My feet on the road
You know, I do miss you so
I can't wait to run!




So the most difficult part of pregnancy, at this point, is being unable to go running.  I often dream of running, and not struggling with my asthma while I'm running, only to wake up feeling jealous.  Walking is still a physical possibility for me, though walking as quickly as my non pregnant self used to might not be. 


Oh well, only a month and a half left before we can start running again.  At least I can go walking and I'm not bed ridden.  Thank Heavens!

2 comments:

  1. Your passion for running is inspiring. I am excited for you to start running again...are you going to honor the six week recovery time? That time is some of the worst torture ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we'll see how I'm feeling....I'll have to start from scratch again, me thinks, so hopefully I can do easy jog/walk workouts during that time period.

    ReplyDelete