Sunday, May 29, 2011

Challenge #8

The little accessories: veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?


Veil: Check!  From Alyssa's Bridal, finger length, bead work at the bottom.
Shoes: Check!  From Payless (I know I should be ashamed for admitting that, but they've held up pretty well.)  White Ballet flats.
Jewelry: Check!  A set of freshwater pearls including bracelet, necklace, and earnings given to me by my Uncle Pat and Aunt Debbie.  I was/am so excited to have my own set of pearls.

Bridesmaids: Check!  ha ha, four checks would be more accurate.  The lineup included Heidi, Shilo, Annette, Camille, and plenty of sass.


 The dresses were purchased from Shabby Apple while the necklaces and earrings from Claire's.

Annette's dress was tastefully modified to suit her baby bump- I think it turned out marvelously.  She made Cambrie's cute little dress, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment