Monday, May 23, 2011

Full Time Housewife, in Training!

With a new full time position created at work there was a need to downsize the part time help.  As such, I have been  laid off.  For the first time in a long time I'm with out a job, and being a self diagnosed Workaholic I went through my few days of sadness as this reality sunk in.  Surprisingly, though, I woke this morning with a vigor and a desire to work hard as a house wife!  I think it will take me a few days to get a routine down but I am ready to make sure my house is clean as can be.  Once my house is significantly cleaner than it may or may not currently be I have sewing projects to complete before the baby comes.  Hopefully I can live up to the name of "Housewife" and "Stay at Home Mom."

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear you don't have a job. But maybe this is a good time to practice being a housewife. Today, my duties included laundry....but I decided I was too lazy to fold them and left them on the floor for Jeremy to take care of. Some days are definitely more productive than others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress it! You'll hit your stride soon enough, and I'm sure there is lots to do before that cute baby comes!

    ReplyDelete